Maduro & Curiel's Bank N.V., a leading finandal institution operating in Curaçao, Aruba, Bonaire and the Windward Islands, has a vacancy in their Sales and Service Department in Bonaire.
- Responsible for selling Personal Banking Products/Services by: identifying and satisfying customer needs, presenting customized Solutions, completing the proposed sale and providing advice where appropriate;
- Complete the sale and providing advice where appropriate of a suite of products and Services covering Investments, Deposits, Self-Service Banking, Insurance, Credit cards and Lending, including personal loans and mortgages, as applicable;
- Respond to customer’s request either by phone or by way of scheduled and unscheduled appointments;
- Use the Bank’s referral process when a referral opportunity is identified (for Life & Car Insurance, MCB Group Direct, Investments, Premium Banking and Private Banking sales) and follow up to ensure the customer is satisfied with the outcome;
- Perform research/gap analyses to determine sales opportunities;
- Build strong relationship with and provide excellent Service to customers by: taking full responsibility for all customer inquiries/concerns/complamts, resolving matters to the customer’s satisfaction or referring the customer to the next appropriate level of authority;
- Gain a thorough understanding of the branch goals and how to contribute to them;
- Prioritize tasks, adhering to the priorities and time frames for completion;
- Responsible for meeting Regulatory, Compliance (Know Your Customer), Bank policies and procedures for customer transactions.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Banking, Economics, Accounting or similar;
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office tools, and planning tools;
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written in English, Dutch, Papiamento and Spanish languages;
- Very strong result and Service oriented focus and able to manage stress and deal with challenging situations;
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills with colleagues and strong team focus;
- NIBE (or similar) courses is an advantage;
- At least two years of banking or equivalent experience.
Maduro & Curiel’s Bank (Bonaire) N.V.
Human Resources Department
Attn.: Mrs. Andrea van Slobbe
Phone: +599 715 5557